What is it?

admin, Wednesday 25 June 2014 - 20:02:00

There are four basic types of financial aid:



College costs can be high, but there is help available! Federal Student Aid, an office of the U.S. Department of Education, provides assistance to students including grants, loans, and work-study.


Federal student aid can be used to cover the costs of your college's tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, and transportation. This aid can also be used to help pay for a computer and dependent child care expenses.

this content item is from John Jay Center for Learning
( http://jjcl.net/plugins/content/content.php?content.22 )